through rain or shine i know you'll be there
always
Friday, November 27, 2009, 10:52 PM
Outing!

The other day, went out with XM to PS. We had like Jap food then Hongkong cafe. But, the fun part of the outing was that we managed to do a very random thing - FOOT MASSAGE! (:

She screamed quite abit and I was laughing at the side. Then, I had my retribution. I was laughing halfway and the masseur pressed a spot on my leg that hurt like... and I squirmed. It was just so embarrassing for both of us but I think we both managed to have a good night's sleep after that esp for her since I've always been sleeping well.

Well, I enjoyed my day out with her. We talked, we laughed, we shared. I am glad to have a friend like her and that her exams are over unofficially so we can spend more time together. I really hope her bf doesn't get jealous though and I really wish everything goes well between them two. Most importantly, I wish her happiness. (Dear XM, if u're reading this, I really wish u're happy. I might not be able to help you much but I'm sure one day u'll understand and realise the game of relationship all by urself.)

I wanted to say let the pictures do the talking but I realised we don't have much pictures cos she didn't have much memory left in her camera and my sis took the camera to Beijing.